Monitor, Respond and Engage
The world of social media has changed the landscape for businesses a great deal over the last several years. People look to Facebook, Yelp, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social sources at the beginning of their search to see what everyone’s saying about a business, and then posts to those platforms to leave positive or negative reviews. There’s a trust factor involved, and if you’re not able to continuously monitor and respond on these platforms, you run the risk of losing business based on what someone says about you online, and you could miss out on engaging with them on a deeper level. Reputation management is a reality that businesses have to grapple with in today’s online environment.
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
- 7 out of 10 consumers will leave a review for a business if they’re asked to
- 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business
- 54% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews
- 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
- 58% of consumers say that the star rating of a business is most important
There is clearly a trust factor involved with online reviews, and if you’re not able to continuously monitor and respond on these platforms, you run the risk of losing business based on what someone says about you online, and how you do, or do not engage with them on a deeper level. Since running a business takes up most of your time, who can you expect to consistently and diligently be on top of your reputation? Us. With the latest updates to Google’s algorithm, social platforms have received more and more weight in the search results, which means you have more exposure. We provide ongoing review monitoring, review removal, recommendations for response, and assistance in gaining additional reviews. We also look at changes in best practices constantly to ensure continued quality performance.
Fill out the form or give us a call at 512-828-6763 to learn more about our online reputation management services.